Brand isn’t pledge of quality, nor is cost within brand name.
The Dr. Dre-certified ‘Beats’ headphones series are a fantastic instance of branding devoid of substance. They cost the earth and whilst the sound is generally top-quality, the equipment used are cheap plus the devices are normally very poorly built/assembled. If you ever disbelieve this, go and search the Amazon reviews, or simply type in ‘Dr. Dre Beats Headsets are Rubbish’ into Google. You’ll be astounded (you aren’t) at what comes up. Read more ›
Latest news – The digital 2 way radio revolution has set the two way radio commerce a new lease of life, and with that the protection business has benefitted hugely. Lighter more sharp radios give security operatives superior communications and safe transmissions remove any form of snooping.
Terrorism, Contamination, Disruption to infrastructure and services, Malicious damage, Active protest, Civil unrest, Border breaches, Invasion of privacy, Piracy, High stakes theft, Data Theft, Kidnapping, Personal assault… Read more ›
The Emotiv earphones is a revolutionary device that enables a consumer to cooperate with the virtual situation by reading his/her ‘thoughts’. Basically, the device records the brain’s electrical indicators and translates your thought-orders into digital actions.
The Emotiv earphone works by employing a tool referred to as an EEG, or electroencephalograph, to observe the human brain waves (and emotional responses) of each gamer, nearly immediately translating those readings into virtual reactions, movements and responses. Read more ›
Hi and welcome to a modern group of assistance to those headphone inquiries. Ever wanted to learn about something headphone, earpiece or headset related? Now is your opportunity. Due to a great deal of questions we are so often asked, we have dipped into our mailbag and picked up the 9 most significant (and most often submitted) inquiries. Enjoy.
Oh, by the way, if your query isn’t below, then simply mail us an message and come back in a few… you could find it featured within the next series. Thanks.
Part 6: What is a delightful activity headphone?
This can be a slight discrepancy on our preceding article, however it’s worth reading into it as a separate piece.
Whereas, in the aforementioned article, we checked out what were the very best headsets to purchase for sports and working out, now we’re shining an exploratory light on what it can be for which you’re actually looking for.
So, with this at heart, we’ve created using the top 5 criteria that you must consider before purchasing your headphones for the gym, jogging or coaching of any kind. Here goes:
1) Staying Motionless: It is quite hard to have a proper workout whenever you continually have to regulate your headphones. Headphones that shake or slide are a constant supply of annoyance if you’re running or doing cardio training of any kind. ‘Headband’ style earphones and large cans usually are a very poor selection for exhausting activity, unless they are specially designed for it, and that means you’re far better off with ear buds or some other form of inner ear phones if you’re planning on moving about.
2) Perfect Playback: There’s nothing more irritating than music that skips around like an 8-track tape player with Parkinson’s and many headphones simply cannot take the pace. Inexpensive headphones won’t have shock absorbers built in and, as such, will break quite easily, causing the sound to skip or fade in and out. You’re top bet would be to get a pair with built-in shock absorbers.
3) Noise Reduction: Noise cancellation headphones produce a bit of white noise around the speaker that drowns out most outside sound. This really is great for jogging past road works, sirens and arguments or ignoring the soulless techno crap they play in the sports center in a vain attempt to ‘motivate’ one.
4) Sturdy Design: These earphones are going to be bouncing around with you and they are prone to live quite a harsh life. In truth, speakers are very vulnerable gear and little tiny ones much more so. You want to be sure that whatever speakers you purchase are well looked after, a strong body and a tough outer casing are good, as may be the thick rubber ‘gummy’ design that is trendy with athletes.
5) Sweat Proofing: When the Human body exerts itself, it sweats. It’s a natural purpose and its in fact quite critical for maintaining body temperature (even if it does not make you smell too appealing afterwards!). However, sweat, like any other liquid, can badly damage some headsets. Look out for ‘sweat proof’ models or those having a ‘sweat guarantee’ so as to really get the best out of the headphones. Keep in mind also to wash them frequently using a dry cotton bud, just to get the very best functioning out of them.
Update – After the current school shootings in the US, school headmasters and governors have now been made to think more thoroughly about the safety in their school, staff and pupils. Communication is an important measurement of those security actions and everyday operation of the school, so with that in mind kenwood have designed a 2 way radio infrastructure that fits any and all size school, college or institution of higher education. Read more ›
Hi and welcome to a new group of advice to those earphones inquiries. Ever desired to learn about something headset, earphone or receiver linked? Now is your opportunity. Due to a great amount of questions we are so repeatedly asked, we have reached into our mailbag and selected the 9 most relevant (and most frequently submitted) inquiries. Enjoy.
Oh, by the way, if your question is not here, then simply mail us an email and check back in a few… you might see it featured in the later series. Cheers. Read more ›
Hello and welcome to the brand new series of replies to those earpiece questions. Ever wanted to find out about something headset, earphone or receiver linked? Now’s your chance. Due to a great deal of questions we are so regularly asked, we have reached into our mailbag and selected the 9 most significant (and most frequently submitted) questions. Enjoy.
Oh, by the way, if your inquiry isn’t below, then merely send us an email and come back in a few… you might see it featured in the later series. Cheers. Read more ›
An innovative modem is being planned specifically to be used in Africa.
Announced at this month’s TEDGlobal Conference in Edinburgh, the modem is expected to allow a far greater level of Internet connectivity across the continent.
The device, which has been formally named BRCK, will achieve its objectives by switching between Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and normal broadband.
BRCK has been announced by Kenyan firm Ushahidi (which translates from Swahili as ‘testimony’). Ushahidi provide open-source application that’s used all the way through various African nations, also as Japan and South America, amongst the rest. Read more ›
Hello and welcome to the brand new group of responses to your headset questions. Ever wanted to learn about something headphone, earpiece or receiver linked? Now is your opportunity. Due to a large amount of inquiries we’re so regularly asked, you’ll find we’ve dipped into our mailbag and chosen the 9 most important (and most frequently submitted) inquiries. Enjoy.
Oh, by the way, in case your inquiry is not here, then merely dispatch us an email and check back in a few… you may find it featured within the next series. Cheers. Read more ›
Hi and welcome to a modern group of answers to your earphones questions. Ever desired to find out about something headphone, earphone or headset linked? Now’s your chance. Due to the large amount of inquiries we are so often asked, you’ll find we’ve reached into our mailbag and selected the nine most significant (and most often submitted) inquiries. Enjoy.
Oh, by the way, in case your question isn’t here, then merely send us an message and come back in a few… you may see it featured in the later series. Thanks. Read more ›